BDA has always recognised the important part that admin staff play in the provision of high levels of service and the running of the company.
Often the first contact that a client has with our company is with a member of our administration team so excellent inter-personal skills are essential.
In particular, many of our clients who are considering starting a business for the first time are apprehensive when calling for the first time. An ability to put clients at ease and explain the support that is available is a key requirement.
At other times we may be dealing with large professional organisations and our administration team must all be comfortable dealing with people at all levels of large and small orgamisations.
The admin team plays a key role in each of the following areas:
- At a local level creating a professional image for clients.
- Offering training to clients by phone and e-mail.
- Scheduling workshops and events.
- Managing booking via the new online booking service and ensuring that events are filled efficiently.
- Maintaining full records on our CRM system.
- Support the team of advisers in their client management and training activities.
Although we are not looking for administration staff right now, please check back if you think you would fit in well in our admin team.